Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Tickle Me Orion"

So, the kids are having a rough day, make it a rough week since thier Daddy is in Ohio until Friday, and O has an ear infection and is teething. Since they are not feeling up to par today, I thought I'd post something that makes me smile... laughing babies. I filmed this a couple weeks ago, I LOVE Orion's belly laugh! Any time I need a pick me up, I watch a video like this. :) There is no music for this post, since you have to hear the laughter. :) I dare you not to smile. ;)

side note... while waiting for this video to upload Orion and I spun around in the computer chair, he thought that was GREAT fun! SO we did have some fun today. :)

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

it doesn't get much better than that! LOVE his laugh, too. When I need a pick me up, I hit our videos, too. One of my faves is when we pummeled Mia with stuffed animals :)